The item you just added is unavailable. Please select another product or variant.
Delivery & Returns
Complimentary Standard Delivery on orders over £200 (1-2 working days)
Standard Delivery (1-2 working days): £5.00
Next Day Delivery (Monday to Friday with orders placed before 2pm GMT): £8.00
London Same Day Delivery Service (Monday to Friday with orders placed before 1pm GMT): £20.00
London Same Day Delivery Service is available for most London postcodes, however if you would like to check if your postcode is covered please call RUIFIER customer services on 0207 060 2288.
Complimentary Standard Delivery on orders over £300 (2-4 working days)
Standard Delivery (2-4 working days): £12.00
Complimentary International Delivery on orders over £500 (5-7 working days)
Standard International Delivery (up to 20 working days DDP - Delivery Duty Paid): £18.00
Express International Delivery (3-4 working days DDU - Delivery Duty Unpaid): £18.00
Complimentary International Delivery on orders over £500 (3-5 working days)
Standard International Delivery (2-4 working days): £18.00
Complimentary International Delivery on orders over £500 (2-4 working days)
Standard International Delivery (2-4 working days): £18.00
Complimentary International Delivery on orders over £400 (3-5 working days)
Standard International Delivery (2-4 working days): £15.00
REST OF THE WORLD
Complimentary Standard Delivery on orders over £600 (5-10 working days)
Standard Delivery (2-5 working days): £30.00
If you are interested in purchasing our products, but not a resident in one of the countries we ship to, please contact RUIFIER customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. RUIFIER is determined to organise the best possible available shipment to countries outside the UK with its assigned shipping partner. Note that the receiver if outside of the UK and EU will be liable for all customs and clearance charges that may occur upon arrival as the shipment will be sent as Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). RUIFIER will not be able to advise on the latter as these charges may vary from country to country. Please note that for legal reasons we have to state the value of goods in the shipment, which also applies for gifts. For more information on customs and clearance charges please check directly with your local customs offices. For security reasons RUIFIER will only ship to the country where the billing card is registered.
RETURNS AUTHORISATION NUMBER (RAN)
We would love you to love your RUIFIER purchase, so if something is not as quite as you had hoped, we are happy to offer a full refund or exchange within 14 days of your order. Please contact RUIFIER customer services at email@example.com in order to request your RAN (Returns Authorisation Number). You have 14 days “peace of mind period” to request a RAN (Returns Authorisation Number) and a further 7 days to send the goods back.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS OF PRE-ORDERS
If you would like to cancel a pre-order item, we would require written confirmation within 48 hours of purchase. Cancelling pre-order items after this period or returning pre-order items would mean a 30% deposit is held.
FOR ALL RETURNS
Once the return has been approved, write the RAN (Returns Authorisation Number) on the box. All returns shipments are the customer’s responsibility to arrange and pay for. We recommend you to use an insured and recorded delivery service. Please retain all receipts for proof of postage and tracking, as the parcel remains within your responsibility until it reaches RUIFIER in the UK. All International taxes and duties charges will not be covered by RUIFIER. As soon as your package has been received a member of RUIFIER customer services will get in touch.
The returns address for all UK and International returns is as follows:
RUIFIER Limited 10 Angel Gate City Road London EC1V 2PT United Kingdom
Shipping costs for exchanges within the UK are complimentary.
For all exchanges outside of the UK, a shipping charge for your country zone will be applied.
Please note the following:
1. For hygienic reasons we are unable to offer exchange or refund on earrings or other pierced jewellery.
2. Items must be returned unworn and in sellable condition. Goods whose tags have been removed will not be accepted. Goods that have been damaged soiled or not in its original packaging may not be accepted and may be returned to the sender.
3. We recommend all returns are sent using an insured and recorded delivery service which can be tracked and scanned.
4. RUIFIER does not accept any liabilities for goods which have been damaged or lost upon transit.
5. A returned package without an RAN (Returns Authorisation Number) clearly written on the box will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
6. Returns outside the stated time frame (“the peace of mind period”) will only be accepted with the discretion of RUIFIER.
7. Returns will only be made to the original card used for purchasing the goods. Delivery charges will not be refunded.
8. Gift wrapping charges will not be refunded.
9. RUIFIER does not accept liability for the length of time for particular banks to process refunds. The maximum time stated is no longer than 30 days.
10. Customs duties and clearance charge are non-refundable. You may be able to recover those costs by contacting your local customs office directly. Please note that this may not be available in all countries.
Faulty goods are being classified as faulty if they have been received damaged, or a manufacturing fault has occurred within six months after purchasing. Please note that damage that has been caused by “wear & tear” is not considered as faulty product. If possible all faulty items will be replaced with the originally purchased item. If this is not possible a full refund will be made. Please contact RUIFIER customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Before each parcel leaves, it is fully checked by RUIFIER customer services. If you receive an item which is damaged please contact us immediately. If you fail to do so within 14 days, we reserve the right to refuse liability to accept the product as damaged in transit.